This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Micah
"He has showed you, O man, what is good, and what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy, to walk humbly with your God."
"I watch in hope for the Lord. I wait for my Savior; my God will hear me."
Nahum
"His way is in the whirlwind and the storm and clouds are the dust of his feet."
"The Lord is a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him."
Habbakuk
"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."
"I will rejoice in the Lord; I will be joyful in God my Savior."
"The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feel like the feet of a deer. He enables me to go on the heights."
Zephaniah
"Seek righteousness; seek humility."
Haggai
"Be strong . . . and work. For I am with you."
Zechariah
"Not by might nor by power but by my Spirit says the Lord."
"'Speak the truth to each other and render true and sound judgment in your courts; do not plot evil against your neighbor and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this', declares the Lord."
"Love truth and peace."
"How attractive and beautiful they will be."
"I will refine them like silver."
Malachi
"My name will be great among the nations from the rising to the setting of the sun."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home