This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Thursday, March 14, 2013

So I just wrote a post and hit some crazy button or something and it was deleted. Ernie and I think I could be used as a weapon to disarm technology as everything I touch seems to shut down or malfunction.
I have to go pick up the kids from school in eight minutes and my sister-in-law and niece could be here any moment as they're coming in for my husband's grandpa's funeral.
I was writing a long post about educational options. I don't have time to rewrite it and maybe I'm not supposed to anyway, you think? There's a reason . . . .
So I'll just say that while I've struggled to know what the best learning environment and approach to learning is for my kids and while it is an important issue, God is gracious and big enough to use even my mistakes to His glory in their lives. I can, even as I pray and work and strive, rest in Him, rely on His help. I've had the kids in Christian school, homeschool, and a public Waldorf school. I've had some struggles, some concerns with each. I'm now trying to decide what to do next year. Sometimes I think I'm making a huge mess of things and just really need to make up my mind. Okay, so I do need to make up my mind! But I'm praying that God will use these different experiences to help each of my four very different from one another kids to find his or her own strengths and weaknesses. I want to encourage each of my kids to be who God has made him or her to be. And I want to be who He wants me to be as well and follow wherever He leads. May I know His voice, know Him, and His Words.