This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

 You look kind of worried, and maybe you should be. After all, Lukas is taking your picture again.
 You look a bit worried too. :)
Teasing aside, we're truly in frequent, if not constant, need of  peace.
 I know I struggle with so many concerns. And my kids are always wanting to know if so and so likes them. What security can be found in knowing who's in control and who is faithful and unchanging! But how hard it sometimes is to cling to. Help us find it and stay within it.


And another post on the same day in the same post, just totally different topic:

Today I'm to go to school and talk about you and share some fruit with your class to celebrate your upcoming birthday (six, not three). I will tell them how you loved squash and sweet potatoes, how when we couldn't find something, you would say you ate it, how you loved/love to talk, how you play make believe, and help Dad and Mom, how thankful I am for you.