This page has moved to a new address.

Heart and Soul

Life Under the Sun: Heart and Soul

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Heart and Soul

Some of the ideas present in the gospel of Matthew:
There will be those who strive to stand in your way, but seek after righteousness. This righteousness is not an outward show. It is servanthood. Value justice, mercy, and faithfulness. Stand firm until the end. Christ will return.
How do these truths and admonitions hit home in my life?
I know the wickedness of my own heart but I also know that through Christ's work I am a new person. I pray for wisdom, not merely intelligence, and for purity, innocence from sin. God is the source of these.
Lord God please help me to see my own heart and others. Help me to give; help me to be faithful in the tasks that you give me, and to not stop watching and waiting for your return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home