This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Monday, September 17, 2012

 Thanks for sharing obscure information about sea life with me. Oh, and thanks for helping me figure out all things electronic. Computers hate me. You, on the other hand, must take after your dad. He, by the way, switched lanes like crazy trying to get back in time to pick you and your siblings up from school today. It was all I could do to follow him in that red truck he's promised to sell for his dad who's actually selling it for his grandpa. But when he signs "I love you" at the stoplight I tell myself there's no way he's leaving me in his dust. I will stay with him. He tells me I'm beautiful every morning. I think he's delusional but I'm grateful for his delusion and hope he never gets over it.
You're the cutest little bee I ever did see.