This page has moved to a new address.

All About Him

Life Under the Sun: All About Him

Saturday, March 26, 2011

All About Him

LUKE
Christ's ministry, Christ's words, Christ's miracles all add up to our need to humble ourselves and look to Him. He walked among us. He had compassion on us in our frailty but He asks us to in His strength step out.
We are different from the world we live in. We are not the focus of our lives. Our lives as believers are so much more.
Anything that draws attention away from God and onto me is undesireable, is sin, not because God is waiting to club me on the head for stepping out of line but because I love Him. I recognize His greatness and perfection and limitless glory and majesty. My joy is found in Him. Lasting, deep joy in this life and that to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home