This page has moved to a new address.

Renew Remember

Life Under the Sun: Renew Remember

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Renew Remember

She looks from the picture, laughs, and says, "I was in your tummy."
"Yes, you were," I say and I smile, wondering at how I could have given birth to this fairy child with her "butter" wings.
How could this dancing creature be mine?
Her heart is light and joy-filled.
She believes in her future.
I sometimes feel swallowed by dark of past and present. By earth. Where are my wings?
When will I fully emerge from my cocoon and fly/rise? How can I look to that yet live in this? With joy? With purpose?
There are tasks. There are blessings.
But most of all, I ask Him to help me, to work in me and through me, to shine His light, blow His breeze, and remind me of my new birth.