This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Monday, March 18, 2013

I want to put up pictures and stop being so introspective but once again I'm having issues with dropbox or I should say I'm simply confounded by technology and it gives me a headache. Thankfully, it's a strength of my husband's. Still, I hate to be constantly begging for help.
Anyway, it's just words again today that I'm recording. Just my internal life again.
You know that verse about being still or the one that says to be quick to listen and slow to speak?
Yep, that's really, really, really tough for me. I'm quick to answer back, quick to offer my opinion--not to listen. I want to get better at it, really I do, but it's so hard to not feel the need to jump in there and offer everyone my great wisdom (ha). The few times I do listen and ask questions, I learn. I even enjoy it. You'd think the results would get me to try it more often. Quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry--what I want to be and once again, need His help for.