This page has moved to a new address.

Being an Encouragement

Life Under the Sun: Being an Encouragement

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Being an Encouragement

Please let him stop talking, God; he's driving me crazy, I often think about my three-year-old. It's not just the constant talk either but also its content, an imaginary world I've not many ideas about or much interest in.
But I love him and he needs me to listen and care. Though occasionally asking him to give me a break and play by himself or w/ his little sister isn't completely unwarranted.
Who knows how these imaginings are helping him develop? Lately he plays inventor a lot. Perhaps he'll be one someday. He has so much ahead of him, so many possibilities. I want to encourage him to really develop his talents, his active mind.
Help me care about others, Lord, even when their interests differ from mine. Help me see them as You see them. With so much potential. Help me know how best to encourage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home