This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Monday, April 23, 2012

Cyberspace is a black hole I sometimes get lost in trying to find something substantive and failing. Its a rash of opinions, most of which have some good points and some not-so. At the end of the day, we have to apply truth to our own situations and no one else can do it for us. I know it's staggering but popularity isn't equivalent to value.
It is comforting to know that others have similar struggles to ours but all that really does is let us know that we're not alone in our difficulties without showing us a way out. Even if someone has found a way out, her solution may or may not work for me.
So I guess sooner or later I'm convicted that I must seek the Word, seek the face of God because only the One who is higher and greater than I am can offer me more than comfort and camaraderie. He offers me Himself, the Solution, the Meaning, the Way, the Truth, and the Life.