This page has moved to a new address.

Life Under the Sun

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Got a new mattress for the same man (yea, I'm weird that way sometimes; think Caliban in Shakespeare's the Tempest "got a new master, got a new man"). Friday was the first time we put all our kids in IKEA's play place at the same time. Meanwhile Ern and I found and purchased a mattress on markdown though I've been having so much trouble getting used to it I wonder if we shouldn't take it back! Saturday we went to the science centre and Sun. church and Mon. I helped Liam's class make baking powder biscuits. He really likes to make things (mostly out of Lego, but anyway). It was messy--lots of flying flour for such a simple task! At the end of the day, his teacher had the kids tell something they were thankful for. I'm thankful for my family. Every day they are a gift from God to me.