This page has moved to a new address.

I want to live with you, God

Life Under the Sun: I want to live with you, God

Monday, May 20, 2013

I want to live with you, God

I want to live with You, God, doing everything in love. I strive to serve You but fall down again and again. Now I just want to be where You are.

There are so many choices. I struggle with knowing which to make. My life is small and yet so hard, to be mom, wife, daughter, friend.

I don't know exactly where You want me. And I'm so tired of trying to sort it all out. Help me to just reach for Your hand again.
You tell me to be strong and have courage.
I feel like I'm missing out on something.
You tell me You are with me.
Now I want Your presence. I want it to be enough today and everyday. You are enough. I am enough in You.