This page has moved to a new address.

Thanks song

Life Under the Sun: Thanks song

Friday, May 31, 2013

Thanks song

God, I thank you for every word you've said, for Christ who's risen from the dead, and that He died to make me new that I might conquer death too.
Thank you that when I walk with you I find what's true. When I live with you, my life too becomes a different thing, not because of me, becomes a song to sing through all eternity.
Though I ache for more than this world has to give, I'll find a sweeter home in heaven where I can thank you personally for showing me such mercy, for holding me up even when I let go, for making sure I always know I can't get away from you, until there comes the day I never want to.
So my simple thanks I offer, so much less than you deserve, and yet my heart's sincere, for I know you're the source of every blessing, every year, every easy blessing and every painful one, every day I live under the sun.